April 15, 2022

The Information Management Menu - April 2022

The latest issue of my newsletter is now available at https://mailchi.mp/46404bc7efe4/the-information-management-menu-april-2022. I welcome you to AIIM22 in Denver, CO, my adopted home town of 40 years, and offer some tips to prepare for coming to see us at the end of April! 

This issue features news from ISO, ARMA, and the ICRM, as well as a link to AIIM's CIP survey. It also includes a couple of recent blog posts including one of my most viewed and liked posts, on how to identify the ownership of information stores. And if you're delivering a presentation any time soon, I have some tips to tighten up your presentation so it's more valuable to your audience. 

You can subscribe using the big blue button at the bottom; I will only ever use your email to send you the newsletter, and you can unsubscribe whenever you like. 

Comments or suggestions? Contact me at jesse.wilkins@athroconsulting.com

No comments: