October 22, 2023

The Information Management Menu, October 2023

The October 2023 issue of my IG/IM/RM-y newsletter, The Information Management Menu, is now live at https://mailchi.mp/f89a1a0c7f5e/the-information-management-menu-october-2023. Highlights include: 

  • Announcements from AIIM, ARMA, and the IRMS
  • Calls for participation from RIMPA, ARMA, AIIM, and NAGARA
  • My recipe for Italian Red Chili
  • A link to my most recent events posting
  • 26 conferences and industry events through January 2024

The newsletter is free to subscribe to, and I'll only use your name and email to send it to you. Listing your announcements or events is also free, including for solution providers, consultants, and analysts - as long as they are relevant to me and this audience. For more information about The Menu or anything on it, ping me at jesse.wilkins@athroconsulting.com

No comments: