December 18, 2023

My updated public speaking schedule, January - June 2024

Here is a list of the speaking engagements I have for the rest of this chapter year. I do still have a little availability, but as you can see, not much given that I also have a day job! 

  • January 10 - ARMA Greater Kansas City, Building and Sustaining Your RIM Program with a RIM Playbook
  • January 18 - ARMA St. Louis, Building and Sustaining Your RIM Program with a RIM Playbook
  • February 2 - Austin ARMA, Building and Sustaining Your RIM Program with a RIM Playbook
  • February 13 - ARMA Chattanooga, How to Conduct a Business and Technical Assessment for Information Management
  • February 15 - ARMA Oklahoma, topic TBD
  • February 23 - ARMA San Antonio Annual Seminar, A Rose_v2_Final_V2_5_Final_Final Would Smell as Sweet: Naming Conventions Matter
  • March 12 - ARMA Orlando, topic TBD
  • April 3 - AIIM24, Take the Temperature of Your Information Management Program
  • April 4 - AIIM24, Survival Guide to Legacy Data Remediation
  • April 5 - AIIM24, Theory to Practice: Case Studies in Information Management
  • April 9 - ARMA Northeast Ohio, Building and Sustaining Your RIM Program with a RIM Playbook
If I can help your chapter or group, either as a speaker or by helping you to find one, reach out to me at jesse.wilkins@athroconsulting.com. I don't charge speaking fees for local non-profits, chapters, etc. and if the meeting is virtual I don't charge travel either. 

No comments: