April 24, 2024

May 16 - Ask Me Anything about the Spring 2024 IGIM Conference Season

I'm pleased to announce that my next Ask Me Anything (AMA) session is scheduled for May 16, 2024 at 12:00pm EDT / 10:00am MDT. The topic is the Spring 2024 IGIM conference season: Which event(s) did you attend, what did you think, what were the trends in terms of content covered, etc. 

I went to AIIM24 in San Antonio, TX; I know others who attended ARMA InfoNEXT, and ARMA Canada Information Conference ends the day before this AMA, so it will still be fresh in peoples' minds. If you went to another event, like the InfoGov World IG Leadership Summit in March or the IAPP Global Privacy Summit, or something not listed, feel free to bring those experiences as well. 

As with all of these, there are no slides, and I am not recording the session so that people will feel more comfortable participating. I'm also not harvesting emails, or selling anything - I'm just hoping for a good conversation about the events! 

For more information or to register, visit 

https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZcpde2vqz0jHNQR05y8ErMaphIh06zAuLIV#/registration

No comments: