December 22, 2021

Informata in 2021 - My Top 10 Most Read Blog Posts

Today I'm taking a look back at the most-read blog posts from this past year. With no further ado....

10. When Cheating Exam Cheaters Cheat 

9. AIIM+ Launches

8. Certifications and Renewal Requirements

7. Here's What I Charge as a Consultant 

6. What a Long, Strange Trip It's Been...and What Comes Next! 

5. Why I Don't Like Virtual Events 

4. I'm Available for In-person Events in 2021

3. I'm Back on the Speaking Circuit 

2. Where I Ended Up - a 30-Day Update 

1. How to Determine the Ownership of Information Stores 

I'm going to double down next year - more content for sure, and looking to write a lot more actionable, "here's how to do X" stuff like that #1 ranked post. 

Thanks to everyone who read my posts, and special thanks to those who thought them valuable enough to share them! If you have a topic you think I should cover, drop a comment or send me a note at jwilkins13@gmail.com

No comments: