December 8, 2022

The Information Management Menu - November 2022

The November 2022 issue of my IM/IG/RM-y newsletter, The Information Management Menu, is now live at https://mailchi.mp/1fbadc8f3d9c/the-information-management-menu-november-2022Highlights include:

  • Calls for participation from CompTIA, ARMA Canada, ARMA Houston, and more
  • My recipe for pickle soup(!)
  • Links to my ARMA Magazine article, broken into three separate blog posts
  • Ten conferences and industry events through February 2023
The newsletter is free to subscribe, and I'll only ever use your name and email to send it to you. Listing your announcements or events is also free - as long as they are relevant to me and this audience. For more information about The Menu or anything on it, ping me at jesse.wilkins@athroconsulting.com

No comments: