November 8, 2021

Irregular Update to My Speaking Schedule - November 2021

Updated 11/22/2021 to finalize ARMA Toronto and add ARMA New England, and add link to ARMA Canada CFP. 

I posted a few weeks ago that I'm back on the speaker circuit. Here's my schedule for the rest of this chapter/speaker season (through June 2022). 

Confirmed-ish:

  • Nov 19, 2021 - Austin ARMA, virtual
  • Dec 14, 2021 - ARMA Mile Hi Denver, virtual
  • Jan 19, 2021, ARMA Toronto, virtual
  • Feb 8, 2022 - ARMA Twin Cities, may end up being virtual
  • Mar 31, 2022 - ARMA New England, may end up being virtual

Still working to finalize, hear back re: call for speakers, or hear ABOUT a call for speakers: 

I still have decent availability for events starting in 2022. If you're interested in having me speak at your event, check my blog post above for details about topics, expenses, fees or lack thereof, etc. For in-person events, I am vaccinated x2 (Pfizer) and recovered from COVID-19 as well and will observe all health & safety protocols. 

If you have any questions, please reach out to me at jesse.wilkins@athroconsulting.com

No comments: